Take your business to the next level with EBSCO Creative Concepts!
Do you have a great customer who has grown to the point that there is a need for a fulfillment company store? Are you unable to devote the time or financial support to make that happen? We can help with all of that! Fill out the form to the right and find out how.
Are you spending too much time chasing orders, mailing invoices, collecting money, and doing all of the other little things required to run an office? Do you just want to be creative and to service, sell, and expand your customer base? We can help with all of that! Fill out the form to the right and find out how.
Are you spending hundreds of dollars in gas each month? Are the costs of business cards, printed materials, phone and Web plans, samples, and even stamps adding up? Are the fees for membership in ASI/PPAI, ESP, and/or SAGE only adding to your frustration? Are your family’s health care costs through the roof? We can help with all of that! Fill out the form to the right and find out how.
EBSCO Creative Concepts has:
- A proven business model, with more than 35 years in the business
- Strong financial backing through a $2.5 billion parent company
- A fulfillment team experienced in building and managing company stores
- 33,000 sq. ft. of climate controlled warehouse space
- Experienced and talented sales support, customer service, accounting, and marketing teams
ECC can help you grow your business by:
- Crafting RFP responses for those big opportunities you can now consider
- Giving you more confidence to go after bigger opportunities, with our financial backing
- Offering a staff to design and create art, provide presentations, and follow your clients’ orders
- Providing targeted marketing campaigns
- Handling all accounts receivable and accounts payable, filing taxes, running reports
- Leveraging our superior supplier relationships to get the best pricing possible (one distributor’s GP went up by an average of 10%)
Important considerations for making the transition to ECC:
- Time. Instead of managing the back office, you can spend 100% of your time in front of customers, getting orders from your customers, developing new customers, having endless opportunities to attract bigger and better customers, and taking advantage of exceptional fulfillment opportunities. With ECC, you can enhance your customer relationships, creating longevity with your accounts and differentiating yourself from other distributors who don’t have those opportunities.
- Money. With financial backing from ECC for the biggest orders and the largest customers you can get, you will increase your bottom line while servicing your customers better.
- Benefits: You will have health and dental insurance coverage that is second to none, for yourself and your family.
- Retirement. You can participate in a profit sharing plan, which requires NO employee match, through our parent company, one of the most prominent, privately held corporations in the Southeast, with $2.5 billion in annual sales.
Interested in Joining EBSCO Creative Concepts? Fill out the form to the right and let us know.
Want to know more? Click here for independent distributor answers.