Planning awards for profit
A recent assessment conducted by statistical research company Gallup found that personalized feedback and recognition are ‘crucial predictors of positive workplace outcomes such as employee retention and productivity,’ according to the Gallup Management Journal. One US county followed this advice and suggested annual recognition of the best achievements and years of service in five-year increments, as well as regular employee rewards for categories such as performance, innovation, customer service, community contribution by a person or group, leadership by an individual, and most improved department scores. The plan came at no cost to the county, since funding sources included branded apparel sales and vending machine proceeds. Source: Bruce Fox, Inc.
Consider Before Ordering Awards:
- Timeliness: recognize as soon after the performance as possible
- Accuracy: decide on wording prior to ordering
- Personalities of the recipients, so that the awards speak to each individually
- Visual interest, so that they will remain on display
- Your core values, culture, and company history: make the awards meaningful and reflective of your brand
- Symbolism of the award program
- Developing your exclusive, custom award line
- Making awards part of your corporate culture, so that employees will strive for recognition
- What are your budget objectives?
- What quantities of awards do you need for each category?
- What are your recipient demographics?
- Do you have some original design ideas?
- Are there specific themes or logos associated with the recognition program?
- Exactly when do you need the awards?
- Do you need to include boxes or other packaging, kitting with certificates or other memorabilia, or instructions for care?
- Would you like all the awards shipped to your main office, to branch offices, or to recipients’ homes?
Design of Awards
- There is an almost endless variety of award materials: wood, metal, glass, crystal, acrylic, and many more, and/or a combo of various materials
- As for the message, it can be embossed, etched, silk screened, or dye sublimated for rich color applied directly to the award
- You can also include some of your product sandwiched within the award or have your product or your logo encased as 3-D art within a clear crystal piece
The possibilities are endless!
Call us or fill out the form on the right with any questions. 1.888.383.3071